martes, mayo 27, 2008

This is /me

This is me, fucking up myself.
I'm like a lonely Russian roulette player.
My remaining days are going to hell.
You all just suck the way I would like to.
What's that? Rage? Anger?
Of course, it's your fault.
Always getting the worst out of me.
And your shit is accumulating on my back.
It's the feedback that keeps me alive.
...So I can die slowly.
Drowning in a mirror.
I hope the Phoenix inside me knows swimming.
"-Knock, knock.
-Who's there?
-Me, I kill you!"




Marcos J.
27.05.2008@22.22

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

.......Phoenixes know how to breath underwater or even in the outer space.......like when you are 'LoSt in black' falling down.......
.......take care, sometimes our worst enemy is ourselves.......
...
...
...
.......you know what I've found weird?...Phoenix there, Phoenix here.......without even talking or reading ourselves.......is it something else?......because LiFe is a DrEaM & there is mAgIc eVeRyWhErE.......